Grand River Employment and Training Inc. (GRETI) is an Indigenous organization based at Six Nations of the Grand River. Under the GRETI “umbrella” are two main operating principles:
GREAT was established in 1992 Grand River Employment and Training (GREAT) is a community based non-profit organization that has been recognized by the Six Nations of the Grand River community, Six Nations Elected Council, and the Confederacy Council as the Aboriginal (Indigenous) Skills and Employment Agreement Holder and provider of employment and training programs.
GRETI Business Opportunities, holds the Ogwehoweh Skills and Trades Training Centre (OSTTC), established to address employer needs for skilled workers and the needs of individuals looking to increase skills and employability. OSTTC has been educating, training, and certifying The Six Nations of the Grand River Territory and surrounding communities since first opening its doors in 2003.
Social enterprises established to support GRETI are Office Leasing, Financial Services, Kayanase Ecological Restoration, and Sade:konih Food Services.
GRETI has access to a skilled labour force of 13,837 Six Nations Members living on reserve and in various urban centres through an extensive database.
Our Vision ~ GREAT jobs for the People – We see a prosperous community that has barrier free access to sustainable employment.
Our Mission ~ Eyagoyadagenha – “Helping the People” – We create pathways to wellness and prosperity through employment and training.
The overall goal of this project is to perform complete job analysis, job description standardization and ultimately create salary grid methodology that enables GRETI to have placement criteria, to fairly compensate new hires in addition to existing employees. The intended objective is to provide a finished project that is serviceable and current. Working with the Human Resources Department, the successful organization/business will manage the project scope in the following ways:
Conduct job analysis and interviews of employees within each job family,
Create standardized job description templates
Conduct research to establish the Min – Median – Maximum salary relevant for each job identified
Create a salary grid that is sustainable and useable
Anticipated Selection Schedule
The Request for Proposal timeline is as follows:
- Request for RFP: March 25, 2022
- Deadline for Bidders to Submit RFP: April 8, 2022
- Start of Negotiation: April 6, 2022
- Contract Award / Notification to Unsuccessful Bidders: April 11, 2022
Time and Place of Submission of Proposals
The RFP will be posted on our websites, www.greatsn.com, www.osttc.com shared on GRETI Social Media, Indeed and LinkedIn. The RFP can be downloaded from the website directly as of March 26, 2022 or sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respondents to this RFP must submit one original and three (3) copies of their proposal. Responses must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. April 8, 2022. Responses should be clearly marked “RFP- GRETI Salary Project” and mailed or delivered to the contact person listed above.
GRETI intends for this project to be completed within three (3) months ~ this timeline is negotiable.
Elements of Proposal
A submission must, at a minimum, include the following elements:
- Description of the firm that includes a general overview, names and credentials of project team.
- A one-page narrative outlining the firm’s strengths and distinguishing skills or capabilities as they might relate to Grand River Employment and Training Inc. (GRETI)
- A representative selection of organizational/business information, client satisfaction reports and other materials that validate the company’s ability to provide a complete and useable job description template and salary grid.
The successful respondent will:
- Have been operating continuously as a consulting agency for a minimum of 24 months and possess full-service, in-house capabilities for research, analytics, production, and direct response.
- The education, experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications of the firm and the individuals who will be available to provide these services.
- The competitive cost of services.
- The expertise of the firm in working with similar customers.
Availability of employees, senior management and others needed for meetings, meeting spaces.
Not finalized. Negotiable.