The Early Childhood Education program is designed to have students receive their ECE diploma in just 52-weeks. This program is delivered ONLINE with 2-week placements to follow after each module.
There are 9 modules which include:
- Studies in the Brain Development
- Relationships with Children
- Curriculum Design
- Family Violence
- Understanding Child Abuse & Neglect
- Communication & Advocacy
- Professional Development
- Lifespan Development
This program will allow students to maintain a full-time job while still working towards their ECE diploma.
Be at least 18 years of age or a mature student
Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Provide highschool transcript
Complete Academic Assessment
- Must have Grade 12 English at U/C level
Hours and Duration
Self-directed online learning.