GED is a program suited to asssist individuals in acheiving their education throguh specific testiing and upgrading. The GED tests cover the same subjects that people study in highschool. The five subject areas are: Language and Arts, Writing and Reading, Social Studies, Science, and Math.
- Must be out of highschool for one full year
- Highschool Transcript and Resume
- 18 years of Age or Older
- Complete Academic Assessment/ESPORT
Major Topics include:
- Complete a four  hour GED assessment in all five subject areas.
- Depending on results, a one-week intensive training challenge is available
- Intensive twelve  week program which will include areas
- Reading, writing, science, social studies, Math with and without a calculator.
- Worksheet activities
Hours and Duration
Hours and duration: Monday to Friday 9am-4pm