This two day program mixes both theory and practical training. Students learn the theory of lashing, hand placement and applications, followed by lash preparation and practice application. Students then complete independent application practice on their lash models before receiving their certificate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to sit, stand and bend for an extended amount of time.
- Must have esthetics background or business plan for lash business.
Major Topics include:
- Day 1: Theory of Lashing, Hand Placement, Isolate, Taping, and Lashing Techniques.
- Day 2: Lash Preparation and complete a full set of lashes. Each student must bring a model for day 2 that does not
- 1) Currently have extensions
- 2) Hasn’t had a lift and tint for at least 12 weeks
- 3) Can handle laying down for 3+ hours
- Each student must be accountable for both days.
Hours and Duration
- October 15th and October 16th, 2022
- In class instruction from 9am to 4pm
Deadline to register is September 30, 2022. All applications must be submitted before 4pm on the deadline date. Applications will be considered complete when ALL forms are filled in FULL and required documentation is provided.