This certificate program will provide students with the skills and abilities required to perform effectively in an office environment.
Be at least 18 years of age
- Obtained High School Diploma or GED
- Provide High School transcript
- Basic computer skills is an asset
Major Topics include:
- Windows File Management
- Accounting Basics
- Customer Relations
- Emerging Office Technologies
- Marketing and Social Media
- Job Search Strategies & Career Development
- Office Stimulation
Hours and Duration
Hours and duration: August 29th to December 16th, 2022
In class instruction from 9am-4pm.
Deadline to register is August 5, 2022. All applications must be submitted before 4pm on the deadline date. Applications will be considered complete when ALL forms are filled in FULL and required documentation is provided.