The Safety Training program provides participants with basic trades Safety Certification, increasing their employability across various disciplines. Training included in the 1 week program include: Ground Disturbance & Trenching, Working at Heights, Elevated Work Platform, Scissor and Boom Lift, Forklift, Rough Terrain Forklift, Skid Steer Loader, GHS.
Must be 18 years of age or older
- Steel Toe Boots
- Hard Hat
- Safety Vest
Major Topics include:
- Day 1: Working at Heights Theoretical/Practical
- Day 2: Rough Terrain-Theoretical, Cranes, Hoisting & Rigging, Rough Terrain Forklift Practical
- Day 3: Elevated Work Platform Boom/Scissor-Theoretical, Elevated Platform Boom/Scissor
- Day 4: Skid Steer Operator-Theoretical, Skid Steer
- Day 5: Global Harmonized System, Ground Disturbance and Trenching
Hours and Duration
- September 12-16, 2022
- In class instruction & outdoor training
Deadline to register is August 26, 2022. All applications must be submitted before 4pm on the deadline date. Applications will be considered complete when ALL forms are filled in FULL and required documentation is provided.