The Paramount Safety Consulting Safety Training program runs for one full week at the Multi-Trades Building.
Students in the program will receive various equipment and safety certifications through theoretical and practical learning.
Participants will require Hard Hats, Work Boots, Safety Vest, and a Harness for Practical Exercises
Major Topics include:
- Day 1: Working at Heights Theoretical/Practical
- Day 2: Rough Terrain-Theoretical, Cranes, Hoisting & Rigging, Rough Terrain Forklift Practical
- Day 3: Elevated Work Platform Boom/Scissor-Theoretical, Elevated Platform Boom/Scissor
- Day 4: Skid Steer Operator-Theoretical, Skid Steer
- Day 5: Global Harmonized System, Ground Disturbance and Trenching
Hours and Duration
Hours and duration: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm[In class instruction, Outdoor Training]